Wayne Dyer Quotes
Following are popular wayne dyer quotes,
- I appreciate all that I am and all that I have. Stop focusing on what you do not have, and shift your consciousness to an appreciation for all that you are and all that you do have.
- Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.
- The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
- There is a voice in the Universe urging us to remember our purpose for being on this great Earth. This is the voice of inspiration, which is within each and every one of us.
- I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.
- It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there’s nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.
- It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.
- If you are living out of a sense of obligation you are slave.
- Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves, without any insistence that they satisfy you.
- Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
- The components of anxiety, stress, fear, and anger do not exist independently of you in the world. They simply do not exist in the physical world, even though we talk about them as if they do.
- Self-worth comes from one thing: thinking that you are worthy.
- Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
- Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
- Conflict cannot survive without your participation
- Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
- If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
- When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.
- I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I’m not.
- We are not human beings in search of a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings emersed in a human experience.
- Embrace silence since meditation is the only way to truly come to know your Source.
- Begin with the end in mind. Start with the end outcome and work backwards to make your dream possible.
You may also be interested in below Dr. Wayne Dyer material -