The Success Principles
It is well said that Life is a Journey. We keep travelling and gathering experience along the way. That is the main reason, why humans have always loved travelling and exploring new geographies. One such geography that we travel on is our mind. We have so many plans, ambitions, dreams and desires locked up in our mind and we keep searching for the right roadmap to travel this distance from – Where we are to where we want to be!!
Very few people are able to do the things that they really want to do. These are the people who are successful, high-achievers, unstoppable, leaders etc. Most of the other people just barely make it to the end. They tip-toe through their life, hoping to safely reach the death, without getting much bruises. They never achieve anything real. They only end up living as a play thing for others. Whereas the successful people, know exactly where they want to go and what they want to achieve.
What do you mean by Success? Earl Nightingale, the pioneer in making the personal growth in Audio format, defined the word Success as – The progressive realisation of a worthy Ideal. It is the worthy idea that drives you out of your bed and puts you into action. Your Actions causes a Reaction and hence the results. If you let yourself be driven by a wonderful Idea and then start progressively realising this idea, without holding any negative setbacks, then the success is guaranteed to follow.
Jack Canfield, co-creator of the phenomenal bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, understood the true essence of Success. Based on his experience and intensive research, he has been able to identify 64 practical and inspiring principles and he wrote them in his life transforming book – The Success Principles®. It is a roadmap for anyone—from marketing professionals to small business owners, and from teachers to students and parents— striving to achieve their professional and personal dreams and goals. Touching on every aspect of our lives, Jack Canfield offers these principles to get any aspiring person from where they are to where they want to be.
Get ready to transform yourself for success. Jack Canfield turns to the principles he has studied, taught and lived for more than 30 years in this practical and inspiring guide that will help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
“Canﬁeld’s principles are simple, but the results you’ll achieve will be extraordinary! “
- Anthony Robbins, author of Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power
“When Jack Canﬁeld writes, I listen. This is Jack’s ﬁnest piece of writing and will impact your life forever. “
- Pat Williams, senior vice president of the NBA’s Orlando Magic
“I have witnessed firsthand Jack Canfield’s tenacity in using the principles. It is because of this determination and his belief in these principles that the Chicken Soup for the Soul® book series was born.”
- Peter Vegso, president of Health Communications, Inc., and publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul
What you will learn?
- How to change the outcome of any event, simply by changing your response to it
- How to access powerful mentors and friends who’ll open doors for you
- How to complete past projects, heal past relationships and process old hurts, so you can embrace the future
- How to prepare and be instantly ready when opportunity comes knocking
- How to implement the unique time management system that insures you’ll have time to focus on success
- How to say “no” to the good, so you’ll have room in your life to say “yes” to the great
- How to ask for and get everything you want…from people who can give it to you
- Why you should drop out of the “Ain’t It Awful” Club and instead surround yourself with success, positive and nurturing people
May you find the success, happiness and peace you deserve!